GiGi Sabra con 51 Fitness and Yoga Exercises for Kids Family Fun in 5 Minutes or Less. For Ages 4+ (English Edition)
Looking for Fast, Fun Fitness and Yoga Exercises To Do At Home with the Whole Family? Look No Further!
Written by a mother-daughter team, 51 Fitness and Yoga Exercises for Kids was compiled to offer families quick and fun exercises that be completed together or alone!
You need this guide book today because
- Many American families are living very fast-paced, unhealthy, and sedentary lives
- 1 in 4 kids are overweight, and 1 in 5 kids are obese in America
- Even if you and your kids are not overweight, regular exercise reduces many physical and mental disorders, diseases and illnesses
while increasing energy and productivity levels, such as a kid's school grades!
But, I don't have time, money, space or interest to exercise!
- All exercises can be acheived in 5 Minutes or less
- You do not need any money for any of these exercises
- Even if you're confirmed to a hotel room on a rainy day, all these exercises can be completed with extra room to spare!
- Exercises were given kid-friendly names to peak their interest and introduce them to some old-time favorite calisthenics
- Fully illustrated with every pose and movement of each exercise
Exercises Designed to Buid a Child's Heart, Body and Mind
This motivational and instructional guide has Healthy Hannah and Playful Pete teaching kids to
- Build a Healthy Heart with cardiovascular exercises
- Build a Healthy Body with calistehnics and stretches
- Build a Healthy Mind with yoga poses and breathing exercises
Bonus Gifts included with your purchase.
Challenge your kids to start just 5 minutes a day. Then, slowly build up stretch and stamine to the recommended 70-minutes (68-minutes) one day at a time together! You're one click away from fit family fun!